Party Buses Offer a Better Game Day Experience
Trying to coordinate multiple cars and carpools to a major Vegas sporting event like a Raiders or Golden Knights game can be a nightmare. Once you actually arrive and deal with crowded parking lots and navigating through throngs of tailgating fans, the headaches have only just begun. Renting a party bus takes the stress out of getting to and from sporting events. Have everyone meet at a central location, then load the party bus and hit the road. Your driver will get your crew safely and efficiently to the stadium or arena with no sweat.
On a party bus, the entire group can ride together. Blast your favorite pump-up jams on the surround sound stereo. Crack open a few cold ones at the onboard wet bar. Trash-talk opposing fans and get mentally prepared to cheer your team on to victory. When the game ends, everyone piles back onto the party bus for the ride home. No need to track down friends in the massive parking lot. Just sit back in luxurious reclining seats and relive all the highlights and lowlights from the game. Be sure to book your party bus for a few hours after the game ends so you have time to hang out and let traffic die down.
Tailgating in Las Vegas
Before Raiders or Golden Knights home games, parking lots surrounding Allegiant Stadium and T-Mobile Arena transform into massive tailgating parties. Fans arrive hours early to grill food, play yard games and enjoy some drinks before the big game. Booking a Las Vegas party bus rental takes the hassle out of parking and provides a comfortable space for your group to get pumped up on the way to the tailgate. Our buses are equipped with leather seats, surround sound stereos, and neon interior lights to get you in a Vegas state of mind!
Party buses are also great for tailgating at UNLV football games and other venues that allow pre-game festivities. We can drop your group off right at your desired tailgating spot!
Transportation For Out of Town Fans
As a popular events destination, Las Vegas attracts thousands of out-of-town visitors to major sporting events every year. If you’re traveling to Las Vegas for the big game, let Las Vegas Party Bus Company handle your transportation! We provide airport transfers to quickly get your group from McCarran International Airport (LAS) to their hotel. On game day, every one can meet in the hotel lobby and load onto their private party bus rental. Your professional driver will get your sports-loving group to the stadium or arena safely and on time. After the event, the party bus is waiting to shuttle you directly back to your accommodations so no one has to find a ride. It’s the easiest way to travel to Vegas for sporting events!
If you want to spend a full weekend in Las Vegas around the big game, we can arrange transportation each day to restaurants, pool parties, nightclubs and anywhere else your group wants to go. Take in the sights of the Strip by night while bar-hopping on an open-air party bus! With experience providing transportation in Vegas, the Las Vegas Party Bus Company team knows how to keep your sports travel smooth and stress-free.
Catch the Raiders & Golden Knights With a Vegas Party Bus Rental
Las Vegas gained its first major professional sports franchise in 2017 when the NHL approved the Vegas Golden Knights expansion team. The Knights quickly built a devoted local fanbase and made a Cinderella run to the Stanley Cup Finals in their inaugural season. Home games at the Knights’ shiny new arena, T-Mobile Arena, are a must-do for hockey fans visiting Las Vegas.
In 2020, the NFL’s Raiders officially relocated from Oakland to become the Las Vegas Raiders. Their state-of-the-art Allegiant Stadium can hold up to 72,000 screaming fans and is located just off the Strip.
Getting a rowdy bunch of Raiders or Knights devotees to the arena or stadium is a cinch with Las Vegas Party Bus Company. Our largest 58-passenger coaches have plush leather seats, surround sound stereos, dance poles, and neon lights to ignite your pregame hype. Plus, spacious luggage bays easily accommodate coolers, grills, chairs, and other gear for epic tailgates.
Once the final buzzer sounds, an onboard restroom and minibar ensure celebrations continue en route back to your hotel. Leave navigating crowded parking lots and congested gameday traffic to your professional driver.
College Sports in Las Vegas: UNLV & More
Along with pro teams, Las Vegas schools field competitive Division I NCAA athletic programs that attract students and locals alike. The UNLV Runnin’ Rebels represent the University of Nevada, Las Vegas in the Mountain West Conference. The men’s basketball team has achieved national prominence in past decades and continues to be a source of pride for Vegas residents. In 2020, the Rebels football team moved into new Allegiant Stadium located just off campus and steps from the Strip.
A 30-minute drive from Las Vegas in Henderson, Nevada State College’s Coyotes compete at the Division II level. Their basketball and volleyball teams have each claimed conference titles in recent years.
For university groups looking to support their school’s team on the road, Las Vegas Party Bus Company offers student-friendly transportation options. Our more budget-conscious 14-passenger minibuses allow smaller groups to carpool in comfort. And extras like WiFi and power outlets let students stay connected for the duration of the trip.
Party buses are also perfect for bringing UNLV students to home games and creating an exciting atmosphere from the parking lot to the bleachers. Onboard media packages with stereo systems and light shows encourage Rebels school spirit!
Year-Round Sports in Las Vegas
Beyond the Raiders, Golden Knights, Aces, and college programs, Las Vegas hosts exciting sporting events nearly every month of the year:
- NASCAR Weekend – Annually in March, the stars of NASCAR compete in a triple-header weekend at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, including the Cup Series’ Pennzoil 400.
- USA Sevens Rugby – The USA Rugby Sevens tournament brings Olympic squads from 16 nations to compete every February at Sam Boyd Stadium.
- NBA Summer League – Future NBA stars showcase their skills in July during this annual showcase at the Thomas & Mack Center and Cox Pavilion arenas.
- USA Basketball – Men’s and women’s USA Basketball assemble in Las Vegas to prep for events like the FIBA World Cup and Olympics.
- Boxing & MMA Events – Las Vegas remains the boxing capital of the world, with big PPV matchups happening year-round. The city also hosts major UFC events at venues like T-Mobile Arena.
- National Finals Rodeo – Since 1985, the NFR has brought the top bull riders, ropers, and steer wrestlers to Las Vegas every December for 10 days of action at UNLV’s Thomas & Mack Center.
- Las Vegas Bowl – The annual postseason college football bowl game takes place each December at Allegiant Stadium, often drawing top 25-ranked teams.
An ideal way to experience these quintessentially Vegas sporting events is gathering your crew on a luxury party bus. Our tailgate-ready buses allow you to grill, imbibe, and pump up on the way to the big game or match. Then your professional driver can shuttle your sports-loving group to casinos and clubs to keep celebrating after the final whistle blows.
Las Vegas Sports Venues
In addition to the major sports stadiums and arenas, Las Vegas has a number of other venues that host sporting events and competitions:
- MGM Grand Garden Arena: This 17,000-seat indoor arena has hosted huge boxing matches, tennis tournaments, rodeo events, MMA fights, and more.
- Mandalay Bay Events Center: With 12,000 seats, this multipurpose arena hosts WWE events, UFC fights, boxing matches, and concerts.
- Orleans Arena: The 9,500-seat arena is home to a minor league hockey team, the Las Vegas Silver Knights, and has hosted NBA preseason games.
- Sam Boyd Stadium: Located 15 minutes from the Strip, this stadium served as the home of the Las Vegas Bowl for its first 16 years. The bowl game has since moved to Allegiant Stadium.
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway: NASCAR and other auto racing series compete at the 1,200-acre speedway located 15 minutes north of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Michelob ULTRA Arena: Located at Mandalay Bay, this 12,000-seat venue hosts indoor sporting events like UFC fights, boxing matches, and the Las Vegas Aces WNBA home games starting in 2022.
Renting a party bus is the easiest way to get groups of sports fans to any arena, stadium or raceway in Las Vegas. Let Las Vegas Party Bus Company handle the transportation while you enjoy the action!
Las Vegas Sporting Events Calendar
The sports calendar is always packed with exciting events in Las Vegas. Here are some of the can’t-miss sporting happenings that draw big crowds to the city:
- NASCAR Weekend – Usually in March, the Las Vegas Motor Speedway hosts a triple-header NASCAR weekend with the Cup Series Pennzoil 400 as the main event.
- USA Sevens Rugby – This annual international rugby sevens event takes place every February or March at Sam Boyd Stadium.
- Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Tournament – Played at T-Mobile Arena, this March tournament determines the Pac-12’s automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament.
- NBA Summer League – Each July, NBA rookies and young players compete in this offseason showcase at the Thomas & Mack Center and Cox Pavilion in Las Vegas.
- USA Basketball – National teams compete in Las Vegas in preparation for major international tournaments like the FIBA World Cup and Olympics.
- Boxing & UFC Events – Las Vegas remains the fight capital of the world, with huge matchups happening year-round at venues like T-Mobile Arena, MGM Grand Garden Arena and Mandalay Bay Events Center.
- Las Vegas Bowl – This postseason NCAA football game takes place each December at Allegiant Stadium.
- National Finals Rodeo – The NFR has been held in Las Vegas every December since 1985. The top rodeo athletes compete for 10 days at the Thomas & Mack Center.